The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. No expressed or implied warranty of safety shall result from publications of or compliance with these rules and/or regulations. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion do not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. No expressed or implied warranty of safety shall result from such alternation of specifications. Any interpretation of the rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
– 1970 or newer American compact passenger car only (no panel vans or station wagons).
– An aluminum half-windshield may be used on driver's side front window opening only. Mud deflector, sun visor. – Stock appearing front window support units must be used (painted roll bars are not acceptable substitutes).
– A minimum window opening of 12” must be maintained on all four window openings (front, back, left and right).
– OEM Gremlin roofs are not allowed.
– Original roof line of vehicle must be maintained with a maximum of 5" of slope from rear to front. No more than 1.5" stiffener allowed at the rear of the roof and must turn down perpendicular to the ground.
– Sail panels must be of matching design with matching styles on both sides of racecar.
– Sail panels may have no more than 4" bow from top to bottom, no more than 2” bow front to back and maximum 5" tall at rear of decking and must remain separate from rear spoiler and spoiler supports.
– Hood may be no more than 2" above decking. Reverse hood rake is not allowed. Hood must be level or slope forward toward nose of racecar.
– Belly pans are not allowed. A belly pan will be defined as any object or material that alters the airflow under the racecar.
– Panel(s) in front of the right door next to the engine compartment are not allowed.
– Bodies with excessive damage (as determined by an official) will not be allowed to compete.
– After market plastic nose permitted.
– Maximum 2" lip on front nose.
– Maximum 5" spoiler is permitted with a maximum of 2 center supports and 2 side supports.
– Spoiler supports may be a maximum 15" long, maximum 2" tall at front and maximum 6" tall at back, and may not exceed 6" tall for more than one-half of the overall length of the spoiler support.
– Aluminum roofs are permitted.
– Excluding the hood and nose piece, the top body may extend no further forward than the back of the engine block, and the bottom no further forward than 6".
– Skirts and/or engine covers are not allowed.
– Center of bumpers (front and rear) must be at least 16" from the ground and no more than 20" from ground.
– Both front and rear bumpers must be used, and must not have any sharp edges. Bars must be capped on ends. Front bumper must be mounted with the bottom loop parallel to ground. Bumpers must be made of a minimum of one and 1 1/4" tubing and must be able to support the racecar if lifted by a tow vehicle.
– Rear bumpers and side rail bars must not extend beyond the width of the rear tires.
– Rear bumpers may be constructed of tubing or flat stock. Rear bumpers may be no more than 2" wider than the body on each side and may not be open-ended
– All racecars must be numbered with large legible numbers on both sides, on top and on the nose. Numbers on the sides of the racecar should be in contrasting color from the body and be at least 4" thick and at least 18" high. Top numbers should be at least 4" thick and 24" high.
–Overall width of the racecar may not exceed 78".Width shall be measured from the widest points on each side of the tires.
2. ROLL CAGES:
– Round steel tubing, seamless roll-over bars are required for the basic roll cage, and must be acceptable to officials. Acceptable tubing is as follows: 1.75" by 0.9" or 1.5" by 0.095" for mild steel and DOM tubing. Aluminum and/or other soft metals are not allowed. Roll bar connections must be properly welded.
– Roll bars within the driver’s reach must be padded with an accepted material as determined by an official. Fire retardant material is highly recommended.
– Installation and workmanship must be acceptable to officials.
– Must be frame-mounted in at least 6 places.
– Must consist of a configuration of front and rear hoops connected by tubing on the sides or side hoops.
– With helmet on and driver securely strapped into the racing seat, top of driver’s head must not protrude above the roll cage.
– Must have a protective screen or bars in front window opening in front of driver’s face.
– Protection of driver’s feet utilizing a bar across the back of the engine with vertical bars and rub rails or similar protection is mandatory.
– Brace bars forward of roll cage may not be higher than the stock hood height.
– A minimum of 3 driver side door bars must be parallel to ground and located perpendicular to the driver so as to provide maximum protection for the driver, but without causing undue difficulty in getting in or out of the racecar. Side bars must be welded to the front and the rear of the roll cage members. Door bars with a thickness of less than 0.9" should have 4 bars at least 1.5" in diameter at a minimum of 0.083" thickness and be gusseted in place. The door bars must have 6 vertical studs per side of 1.75" by 0.083" minimum seamless round tubing equally spaced.
– 1964 or newer OEM perimeter American rear-wheel drive passenger car frame only.
– No sports car frames. Jeep, Bronco or similar four-wheel drive frames are not allowed. No front wheel drive.
– Frame must be full and complete, cannot be widened or narrowed, and must be able to support roll cage on both sides.
– Weight jack within 1" of original center line of spring tower.
– Frame may be cut a maximum 36" forward from center of rear end housing.
– Frame horns may be removed in front of steering box.
– Frame may be notched maximum one inch at for tie rod and shock clearance.
– Front crossmember may be notched and boxed for radiator and/or steering clearance.
– Maximum 7" wide opening in side of spring tower for spring removal.
– Maximum overall width shall not exceed 78" from outside of tire to outside of tire.
– No part of frame can be lower than 4" from ground except front cross member.
– Wheelbase must be a minimum of 108" on both sides and a maximum of 112" on both sides (no tolerance).
– Tubular front clips are not allowed.
4. COCKPIT: – Loose objects and/or weights are not allowed.
– Air bags are not allowed.
– Rear view mirrors are not allowed.
– Floor and firewall must be complete in the driver’s compartment.
– A minimum window opening of 12" must be maintained. Driver must be able to exit the racecar from both sides.
– Must be OEM and remain within original bolt pattern for type of frame used
– Rack and pinion is not allowed.
– May be modified to suit driver, but must remain on left side of cockpit (no center steering).
– Quick-release metal coupling on steering wheel is mandatory. Plastic couplings are not allowed.
– Factory-manufactured racing seats are mandatory, and must be acceptable to officials.
– Homemade aluminum, plastic or fiberglass seats are not allowed.
– Must be properly installed and seat back cannot be back further than rear edge of quarter post.
– High-back aluminum seats only. Full containment racing seats are strongly recommended.
7. FRONT SUSPENSION:
– All components must be steel, aftermarket tubular A-Frames may be used as stock replacements as long as they mount in the stock location and are the same dimensions as the OEM parts.
– Upper control arms can be moved.
– Aluminum cross shafts on tubular uppers are allowed.
– Stock passenger car spindles only, must match side to side make and dimensions. Fabricated spindles are not allowed.
– Bottom A-frames mounts must be in stock location on frame. Cannot be altered or lightened.
– Front sway bars may be used. Must be made of steel and may be attached to the bottom A-frame using steel heim joints. Must be solid full-length OEM.
8. REAR SUSPENSION:
– No floating birdcages allowed.
– No brake floaters allowed.
– All suspension points must mount directly to the rear end. (NO Floating suspension parts)
– Suspension or rear-end parts, including jack bolts and mounting brackets, must be made of steel.
–Steel or aluminum coil-over eliminators/kits allowed.
THREE LINK DESIGN:
– One lower control arm per side, 15" minimum, 22" maximum.
– Must use one upper control arm, pull bar or lift arm.
– Must use minimum 19" Panhard or J Bar.
– Spring sliders permitted.
LEAF SPRING DESIGN:
– Steel Mono or multi leaf springs allowed
– No fiberglass/carbon fiber springs permitted.
– Coil springs must mount centered on top of rear end housing.
– Adjustable aluminum lowering blocks allowed.
– Pull bar or Lift arm permitted.
– No Panhard or J Bar.
OEM FOUR LINK DESIGN (GM METRIC REAR):
– Upper control arm mounts must be minimum 22" separation on frame.
– Upper control arms must mount on top of differential housing on rear end.
– One lower control arm per side, 15" minimum, 22" maximum.
– No Panhard or J Bar.
– No Pull bar or Lift arm.
– Spring Sliders permitted.
9. REAR END:
– Any steel OEM passenger car or truck non-cambered rear end (housing and carrier) allowed.
– Safety hubs (floater rear end) allowed.
– All components must be steel, except lowering blocks.
– Full steel spool, steel mini spool or welded rear ends only. Must be locked rear end.
– Steel axles only.
– No quick change rear ends.
– No torque dividing differentials.
10. SHOCKS:($100 SHOCK BUY RULE)
– One shock per wheel only.
– One additional shock allowed in pull bar/lift arm area.
– Steel non-adjustable shocks only.
– No Canister or shrader valve shocks.
– Threaded coil over shocks not allowed.
– All coil springs must be at least 4.5" outside diameter.
– Steel springs only.
– Bump stops (internal or external) are not allowed.
– Progressive rate springs are not allowed except on the pull bar, lift arm.
– Must be securely mounted inside frame rails.
– One (1) 12-volt battery only (no 16-volt batteries).
13. FUEL SYSTEM:
– Automotive gasoline, racing gasoline.
– E-85 Racing fuel not allowed.
– No Alcohol, or oxygenated fuel.
– No Electric Fuel Pumps.
– No Belt driven fuel pumps. Pumps must bolt to block in stock location.
14. CARBURETOR:($300 BUY RULE)
– Must be Holley 500 CFM unaltered two-barrel (Part No. 4412).
– Grinding and/or polishing of any kind is not allowed.
– Throttle bore maximum is One (1) and 11/16" in diameter.
– Venturi maximum is One (1)and 3/8" in diameter.
– Adapter plate or spacer allowed. One (1) and 1/4 Inch allowed between carburetor and top of intake manifold.
– The choke plate may be removed. Choke tower must remain.
– Casting line at venturi must be present.
– Venturi and throttle bores measured with go no/go gauge.
15. FUEL CELL:
– Must be commercially manufactured and must be mounted utilizing at least 2 steel straps. Straps must be 2" wide at all measuring points.
– Must be enclosed in a steel container and mounted securely.
– Fuel cell may be no lower than 10" from the ground.
– A ball-type, flapper or spring or filler rollover valve is highly recommended for fuel cells without a positive seal filler neck/cap system.
– Maximum capacity of thirty-two (32) gallons.
– Steel Wheels only
– Must be 15" in diameter and 8" in width.
– A steel bead lock may be used on the right rear wheel only.
– Wheel covers are permitted on right side wheels only. Inner mud plugs are permitted.
– Wide five wheel adaptors are not allowed.
– Steel or aluminum spacer between hub and wheel is permitted, but overall width of racecar cannot exceed 78".
– American Racer G60 or KK704 stamped or non-stamped tires are permitted.
– Hoosier G60, stamped or non-stamped are permitted.
– Any Steel Belted D.O.T. 60 series tire. 275/60/15 Maximum. No Mud/Snow tires.
– Grooving and/or siping is permitted
– Altering tires with any chemicals which alter the manufacturer’s baseline-settings of the tire is not allowed.
– Rear Tires must punch 55 at anytime.
18. BRAKING SYSTEM:
– Must be operating on all four wheels and must lock up all four wheels during inspection.
– Must have caliper and rotor on all four wheels. Vented rotors are required on front wheels.
– Electronic brake actuators are not allowed.
– Must be single piston OEM design.
– Rotors must be steel and may not be lightened, scalloped or drilled. Rotors may be re-drilled for different bolt patterns or larger studs.
– Front-to-rear brake bias are permitted (no left to right).
– Brake shut-offs are not allowed.
– Brake lines must be visible.
19. DRIVE SHAFT:
– A loop is required and must be constructed of at least 0.25" by 2" steel. Loop must be mounted no more than 6" from the front of the drive shaft tube.
– Must be steel and minimum 2 inches diameter and be painted white.
– Must utilize OEM style distributor and ignition.
– Multiple spark ignitions are not allowed.
– Kill switch required within easy reach of the driver.
– Crank trigger ignitions are not allowed.
– GM must utilize OEM HEI type distributor. Ford may use aftermarket HEI or utilize stock-type components.
– MSD, Crane, or any other Circuit board type modules are not allowed.
– Digital gauges or digital Tachs are not allowed.
– Must be self contained ignition.
– With motor running and racecar in stationary position, driver must be able to engage racecar in gear and move forward, then backward, at time of inspection.
– OEM three or four speeds permitted.
– Automatics permitted.
– BERT, BRINN, FALCON transmissions ARE permitted. 50 lbs weight penalty mounted in front of midplate. 25lbs each side of engine. Refer to rule 25 Ballast.
– Ball spline transmissions are not allowed.
– One (1) forward gear and one (1) reverse gear must be in working order, plus a neutral position, and must be able to be shifted by driver.
– All flex plates must be SFI certified.
– Starter must bolt to engine block or in factory location. Bump starts are not allowed.
– All racecars must have the capability of starting without being pushed or pulled.
–Radiator must be mounted in front of engine.
– Zoomies, Crossovers, 180 degree, or Tri-Y headers are not allowed.
– Exhaust system must be mounted in such a way as to direct spent gases away from the cockpit and away from areas of possible fuel spillage.
– Any American made push rod engine may be used.
– Rear of engine (bell housing flange) must be mounted at least 72" forward from the center line of the rear axle - NO TOLERANCE.
– OEM cast iron block only, casting numbers must be visible.
– 362 Cubic Inches maximum.
– Max cylinder bore allowed is 4.060".
– No grinding or lightning of block.
– Maximum of 175 PSI compression
– Any Cast, hypereutectic, or forged pistons allowed. – No stroking or destroking, stock stroke for engine used, not to exceed 362 Cubic Inches.
– OEM or Aftermarket CAST cranks permitted. GM: 3.48 Max, Ford: 3.50 Max
– Only stock appearing cranks permitted. No lightened crankshafts. No Knife edge crankshafts.
– Maximum 6" I beam rods, cap screw rods permitted.
– Maximum 6" I beam rods, cap screw rods permitted.
–Crankshaft must weigh a minimum of 48 lbs
– Maximum .320" cam lift, measured at camshaftt.* Maximum .480 valve lift measured at valve
– Hydraulic flat tappet camshafts only, Maximum of .004 valve lash measured at valve.
– Must pull 15 inches of vacuum @ 1000 RPM.
– Screw in studs permitted.
– Roller Rockers permitted. Maximum 1.5 to 1 ratio GM, Maximum 1.6 to 1 Ford see * above
– Stud Girdles are permitted.
– Shaft rockers not allowed.
– O.E.M. Cast iron stock production heads only casting numbers must be visible.
– No Aluminum Heads
– No Aftermarket Heads allowed.
– No Angle Plug Heads GM
– Maximum 2.02 intake Valve, 1.60 exhaust Valve. GM and Ford.
– Minimum 58CC chambers. see # under rotating assembly
– No Bowties
– No Grinding Porting, polishing anywhere.
– The overall weight of the racecar shall be measured at the conclusion of an event with the driver in the cockpit.
– The overall weight of the racecar must be a minimum of 2,450 pounds. See Transmission rule 2500 pounds
– No allowance for fuel burn off.
– May not be mounted in cockpit, above decking, or outside of body.
– Must be securely mounted, painted white and clearly marked with the car number.
– Must be attached with at least one Grade 8 or higher 1/2" bolt.
– May not be attached to rear bumper.
– Drivers should have in their pit area, at all times, a fully charged dry chemical, fire extinguisher.
– Driver must wear required helmet, fire suit and five-point safety harness whenever the racecar is on the racetrack. This includes during track packing, warm ups, hot laps and races
– Complete one- or two-piece fire suits of a flame retardant nature are mandatory. A fire suit certified to SFI Spec 3.2A/5 is strongly recommended.
– The use of a five- six- or seven-point driver restraint system (safety belts, sub-belt and shoulder harness) is required. Factory-type shoulder belts or straps are not allowed.
– Any driver who finishes in the top 4 on the same lap as the leader may place a claim.
– Claims may only be placed by the driver, cash only.
– Claims must be filed with the tech official within 15 minutes of completion of the feature race.
– Claim must be written, stating what they are buying and from what car, and signed by driver.(see tech for form)
– Air cleaner, linkage, and adapter plate not included. SHOCKS ($100 each):
– Includes heim Joints.
– Coil over eliminators/kits not included
2. No radios, mirrors or flashing lights
3. 14” Max, aluminum wheels, Bead Locks okay
4. Gas only. No alcohol. E85 OK.
5. Any transmission
6. Any rear end
7. No traction control devices allowed
8. Any ignition
9. Engine: All Steel head and block
-Must have factory valve angle
-No dry sumps
-Stock Holley 4412 2 Barrel
-Choke horns must still be in place
11. Spoilers: 12 ”
12. Tires: Rear tires must punch 50 or harder after qualifying, heat races and after the feature.
-Front tires are open.
-All identifying number must be visible – front and back – No altering – No tolerance!
13. Shocks: Any
14. Crate Motors: All 602 and 604 crates must run by NeSmith crate engine rules. Tires will follow rule #12 above NO EXCEPTIONS!
15. Weight: 362 Cu. In. 2350lb
-Over 362 Cu. In. ADD 100lbs
- crate 2300lbs
*CRATE ARE SUBJECT TO PROTEST RULE*
-Any Stock OEM
-Stock Wheel Base REQUIRED
-Stock Floor Pan, Firewall, and Wheel Well must remain in STOCK location
-All glass must be removed and a minimum of three, 3/8” diameter steel rods added to windshield area in front of drive
-All upholstery, headlights, tail lights, mirrors, chrome and all flammable materials must be removed
-Race seat, harness, and window net(s) will be required and must be used anytime care is on the track
-Stock spoiler is permitted
-Minimum 4 point cage and protective bars around driver door (and passenger door if you have passenger**endure car**)
-Stock steering wheel CAN be replaced with racing steering wheel
-355 cubic inch MAX
-OEM rods ONLY
-4 valve flat or dish pistons ONLY
-Open chamber heads ONLY
-NO angle plugs or performance heads
-Stock size vales
-NO screw in studs or guide plates
-NO porting, polishing or match porting ANYWHERE
-NO milling inside chambers
-OEM production manifold/headers ONLY
-Stock production cam
-Balancing of engine permitted
-OEM stock crank per vehicle model ONLY
-Stock style distributor, NO MAG or MSD boxes
-Motor must remain in stock location
-Must un gasoline. NO alcohol
-Stock production intake ONLY, NO aftermarket allowed
-Stock carburetors or injectors ONLY, NO performance furl parts allowed
-No adaptor plates
-Removal of choke plate or tower NOT allowed
-Stock fuel pump per vehicle model, NO high performance fuel pumps allowed
-Electric fuel pump MUST have shut off switch
-NO cold air intakes
-NO traction control device
-ALL suspension must remain in stock location
-Stock springs & shocks per vehicle model, NO spring buckets or lowering blocks allowed.
-NO weight jacks or wedge bolts
-Stock rear end, MAY be welded
-Drive shafts steel ONLY, MUST be painted white with strap
-Stock brake all 4 corners MUST be working. NO aftermarket components allowed.
-Stock manual or automatic WITH working toque converter
-Flywheel must be steel
-NO aftermarket transmissions
6. WHEELS & TIRES:
-Stock wheel and tire ONLY (came factory on car)
-NO racing tires
-Must be stamped DOT
-NO altering tire
-Varies per model
Fuel tank and battery CAN be moved to a safer position. *Tech official may penalize any car not conforming to the rules with weight*
-Any 1960 or newer full size car with 101” minimum wheel base
-All glass must be removed and a min
minimum of three, 3/8” diameter steel rods, added to the windshield area in front of the driver
-All upholstery, headlights, tail lights, mirrors, chrome and all flammable materials must be removed
-Minimum cutting for the tire clearance is allowed
-A track approved roll cage with padded roll bars in driver area is required. Roll cage must be welded to frame. All doors must be welded or bolted shut.
-Racing seat, harness and window net is required and must be used anytime in car is on the track
OEM CAST IRON:
-compression not to exceed 175 lbs
-362 cubic inch MAX. NO 400’s
-Max cylinder bore allowed is 4.060”
-No stroking or destroking allowed. Stroke must be GM 3.480”, FORD 3.500”
-Stock 5.7 factory production rod
-Pistons dished or flat top 2 OR 4 valve relief pistons allowed
-Pistons must stay flush with or below top of block
-Factory passenger production heads only, no dart, no bow tie, or aluminum heads allowed
-No angel plugs or performance heads allowed
-Max valve 1.94
-Poly locks permitted
-No polishing, porting or match porting anywhere
-No milling inside chambers, each chamber must have a 55cc minimum volume
-Stock ratio rockers with stock diameter pushrods(roller rockers allowed)
-Headers or manifold allowed . No 180 degree headers.
-Hydraulic cam and lifters only. No roller cams. 480 max lift
-Balancing of engine is permitted
-Screw in studs or pinned studs allowed, guide plates allowed.
-Factory forged cast-iron or steel crankshaft with OEM factory casting numbers.
-No knifing. 50 lb. minimum weight.
-Stock style distributor, may hook a RPM limiter, NO MAGS or MSD BOXES.
-Engine set back no further than No. 1 plug in line with ball joint.
-Must run gasoline. No alcohol.
-Any intake NO HIGHRISERS.
-2 barrel *500 CFM. Must pass track inspection. (Measured with go/no-go gauge). Or factory 4 barrel. CHOKE HORN MUST REMAIN IN TACK!
-The bottom of the carburetor throttle bore maximum can be no larger than (1 11/16) inch diameter.
-With max stock venture (1 3/8) inch.
-Max 1 inch adapter plate OR space under carburetor allowed.
-Manual fuel pumps only.
-All suspension must remain in stock location. May relocate shocks doe wedge bolts... one shock per corner.
-Racing springs and shocks allowed. Adjustable Spring buckets and lowering blocks allowed. Wedge bolts allowed.
-Rear end may be locked.
-A 9 inch Ford rear end allowed. After market axles are encouraged.
-Floaters are allowed.
-Drive shafts steel only – painted white with strap.
-4 wheel working brakes and after market components ok.
-Rear disc brakes ok, rotors and hats must be steel.
-No wedge blocks. No adjustable bars.
-No traction control devices.
-Stock/OEM Manual or automatic with working torque converter.
-Minimum 10.5 inch clutch.
-Flywheel must be steel and weigh a minimum of 20 lbs.
-No aftermarket transmissions.
-275/60 D.O.T. tires, Hoosier 500 (36103, 36105, 36107) IMCA G 60-15 or American Racer KK704.
-8” steel wheels max.
-Bead lock allowed on right rear and front.
-REAR tires must punch – 50 anytime.
-Softening is not allowed. Solvents of any kind are not allowed. Altering tires with any components or chemicals which after the manufacturers baseline-settings of the tire is not allowed.
-Grooving and/or siping is permitted.
-All sidewall markings must remain visible at all times. Buffing or removing of the compound designations is not allowed.
TRACK MANAGEMENT HAS FINAL SAY IN ANY SITUATION.
– Any compact or sub-compact front or rear wheel drive must have full stock body(sheet metal replacement OK, must maintain stock appearance and stock frame), firewall and floor plan.
– Trucks are permitted: must be all stock for that vehicle.
– No extended cab or long bed truck.
– All parts on racecar must be stock except where noted. Any infraction may require weight penalty.
– After market hoods and bumpers ok.
– Radiator protection bar must not be forward of the bumper.
– Bumpers do not have to be stock, but must not be wider than the fenders.
– Rear spoilers - ok, 8” maximum.
– Front and rear wrecker hooks are mandatory, but must not extend past bumper.
– Cockpit style interior and skirting are permitted.
– Frames: Unibody must be reinforced - MANDATORY.
– Racing seat, harness, window net, fire ext. fuel cell, three 3/8 rods in front of driver, full fire suit, and approved helmet. (Required at all times)
2. SUSPENSION: must be stock type.
– After market type springs and shocks ok. Must be in stock location.
– Alternations of upper or lower control arms and spring buckets are not permitted.
– Cars with leaf springs may have adjustable shackled- sliders on each leaf spring.
– Jack bolts all four corners will be allowed.
3. WHEELS: Steel - 8” width max. Off set permitted.
– Bead locks-allowed
4. TIRES: 8” 60 series street radial. RACING TIRES ALLOWED.
5. ENGINES: 2300 cc Allowed up 0.060
– Rods – 5.2, 5.4 or 5.7
– Stock Crank
– Pistons – Cast – Hypertectic Coating is allowed
– Any hydraulic cam and lifter is okay
– No roller cam or lifter of any type. No Shimming in lifters
– No dual overhead cams – Heads: decking of head is okay –No porting or polishing of head of intake
– Valves must be stock size for head
– Heads can be bow cut ¾” from seat of valve (no tolerance on bow cut)
– Fuel injected intakes allowed
– No porting or polishing
– No After Market intakes
–1” Adapter – No tolerance
-carb stock 4412 Holley 500 cfm
– Maximum compression 170
6. Electric fuel pumps will be allowed but must have shut off going to oil pressure switch and approved by Tech Any fuel lines that are routed the interior of vehicle must be in solid conduit.
7. Toyota-Nissan 2000 cc etc.
6. TRANSMISSIONS: Must be stock OEM type with all working gears in standard shift, automatic transmission must have working torque converter.
– Clutch: Factory OEM and fly wheel.
–Fly wheel must weigh 13 lbs. min.
– Scatter-proof bell housing recommended.
7. WEIGHT: weight of cars after race with driver - 2200 lbs.
8. BRAKES: Rear disc ok. Must be OEM rotors & calipers. After market pedals & master cylinders optional.
9. Any header.
10. ANYTHING NOT LISTED WILL BE AT TRACKS DISCRETION BY TECH MAN. IF IT’S NOT WRITTEN, YOU CAN’T RUN IT!